In guidelines it is common practice to describe/focus on typical cases, but we all know that there is also a need for information on nursing practice in atypical (difficult) cases. All nurses encounter problems in daily nursing practice and have found their own solutions or sometimes have not found a solution. In this session these challenging cases are presented and discussed offering delegates a unique opportunity to learn from each other’s experience.
The submitted cases have been evaluated by an expert jury:
• Ronny Pieters (Urology Nurse), Ghent (BE)
• Eva Wallace (Urology Nurse), Dublin (IE)
• Helen Forristal (Urology Nurse Practitioner, sub-specialisation in uro-oncology), Dublin (IE)
• Steen Walter (Professor in Urology), Odense (DK)
• Stephane Leborgne (Research Nurse in Urology), Roussy (FR)
Those who submitted the most interesting cases (as decided by the jury) were granted a free registration to the 17th International EAUN Meeting and were invited to present their case in this workshop.